Troika Percussion was hosted by Truman State University Percussion.
During the course of the two days spent at TSU, Troika coached Truman’s Percussion Ensembles in their preparations of Gemma Peacocke’s Death Wish and Robert Dillon’s Ordering-instincts, presented a masterclass entitled “Who is Troika? and how does it work?”, and performed a final concert at the end of the weekend.
The concert program included:
- Shui by Juri Seo
- 60 Frames by Quinn Collins
- Chic by Molly Joyce
- Falling Flames by Finola Merivale
- You are Here by Jonathan Russell
- It Resonates? by Nicholas Hall
- Together by Aaron Locklear